- Semidefinite relaxation for dominating set (joint work with Mehdi Djahangiri), Iranian Journal of Operations Research 6 (1), 53-64
- Linear Programming in Uncertain Environment (In Persian), Journal of operations research in its Application, 50:3, 27-50 (2016).
- A Novel Metaheuristics for Optimization Inspired by Mother-Infant Communication in Animal Colonies, Journal of Hyperstructures, 5 (2), 169-181, (2016).
- Uncertain Weighted Dominating Set: A prototype Application on Natural Disaster Relief Management (joint work with Mehdi Djahangiri), Soft computing, publish online DOI: 10.1007/s00500-016-2404-7 (17 Oct. 2016).
- Short-Term Scheduling of Multiple Source Pipelines with Simultaneous Injections and Deliveries (Joint work with H. Mostafaei, P. M. Castro), Computers & Operations Research, Volume 73, September 2016, Pages 27–42.
- Semidefinite relaxation for dominating set (Joint work with M. Djahangiri), Iranian Journal of Operations Research. 2016, Accepted.
- Controlling floods by optimization methods (Joint work with M. Soleimani and
F.Sadeghi), Water Resources Management. September 2016, Volume 30, Issue 12,
- Solving multi-period interdiction via generalized Bender’s decomposition (Joint work with M. Soleimani), Acta Mathematicae Applicatae Sinica, English Series. 2015, Accepted.
- A Novel Monolithic MILP Framework for Lot-Sizing and Scheduling of Multiproduct Tree-like Pipeline Networks (Joint work with H. Mostafaei and P. M. Castro), Industrial & Engineering Chemistry Research. 2015, 54 (37), pp 9202–9221.
- Matrix Perturbation and Optimal Partition Invariancy in Linear Optimization (Joint work with N. Mehanfar), Asia Pac. J. Oper. Res, Volume 32, Issue 03, June 2015
- On the scheduling of real world multiproduct pipelines with simultaneous delivery (Joint work with H. Mostafaei), Optimization and Engineering, September 2015, Volume 16, Issue 3, pp 571-604
- A General Modeling Framework for the Long-Term Scheduling of Multiproduct Pipelines with Delivery Constraints (Joint work with H. Mostafaei), Industrial & Engineering Chemistry Research, 2014, 53 (17), pp 7029–7042.
- Interpretation of Different Approaches to Sensitivity Analysis in Cash Flow Problem, MATEMATIKA 29 (1b), 1-9. 2013
- Bi-parametric convex quadratic optimization (Joint work with O. Romanko and T. Terlaky), Optimization Methods & Software, 25 (2), 229-245.
- Bi-Parametric Optimal Partition Invariancy Sensitivity Analysis in Linear Optimization, (Joint Work with H. Ghaffari-Hadigheh and T. Terlaky), Central European Journal of Operations Research (2008) 16:215-238.
- Sensitivity analysis in convex quadratic optimization: Simultaneous perturbation of the objective and right-hand-side vectors, (Joint work with O. Romanko and T. Terlaky), Algorithmic Operations Research, Vol.2 (2007), pages 1000-1017.
- Support set invariancy sensitivity analysis in bi-parametric linear optimization, (Joint work with M. Dehghan and K. Mirnia), Advanced Modeling and Optimization, An Electronic International Journal, Volume 9, No. 1, 2007, Pages 81-89.
- Support set expansion sensitivity analysis in convex quadratic optimization, (Joint work with K. Mirnia) Optimization Methods and Software , Volume 22: 4, 2007, pages 601-616.
- Active Constraint Set Invariancy Sensitivity Analysis in Linear Optimization. (Joint work with K. Mirnia and T. Terlaky), Journal of Optimization Theory and Application (JOTA), Volume 133, Number 3, June, 2007, pages 303-315.
- Sensitivity Analysis in Linear Optimization: Invariant Support Set Intervals. (Joint work with T. Terlaky) European Journal of Operations Research. Volume 169, Issue 3, 16. March 2006, Pages 1158-1175.
- Sensitivity analysis in linear and convex quadratic optimization: Invariant active constraint set and invariant set intervals. Information Systems and Operations Research (INFOR). (Joint work with K. Mirnia and T. Terlaky), Volume 44, No. 2, May 2006, Pages 129-155.
- Generalized support set invariancy sensitivity analysis in linear optimization, (Joint work with T. Terlaky), Journal of Industrial and Management Optimization (JIMO), Volume: 2, No. 1, February 2006.
- Sensitivity analysis in convex quadratic optimization: invariant support set intervals. (Joint work with T. Terlaky), Optimization, Vol.ume 54, No. 1. February 2005 , Pages 59-79.
- Homographic Interpolation (In Persian)- Farhang va Andishe-ye Riazi (An Expository Journal of Iranian Mathematical Society), Volume 19 (2), Fall 2000, Pages 11-22.